A sharp question of youth employment arises with the coming summer. It is one of the main tasks of the employment service. Aiming at creation of new jobs for youth the employment service collaborates with social partners and regional employers. The goal of the regional programmes «Employment promotion in the Altai territory for the period of 2013-2015» and «Additional measures to reduce tensions on the labour market of the Altai territory for 2013» is to provide youth including professional education graduates with employment.
Within these programmes the employment services carry out pro-employment policy which allows citizens to get jobs as soon as possible.
Graduates applying to the employment service centre get professionally informed about the labour market state. On the website of UZTN there is a regularly renewing list of job ads and professions in demand. Citizens have an opportunity to put their resumes there. AIS (Integrated system for promotion of employment of professional education establishment graduates and students) is developed and used by the Labour and Employment Department of the Altai territory. It is put into the Internet portal of e-services UZTN at http://uslugi.trud22.ru
Effective ways of employment promotion are job fairs, presentations with employers’ participation, open days. E.g. more than 460 employers took part in the regional job fair in 2012, 3400 job opportunities were presented there as well as 176 opportunities for graduates’ training courses. The number of applicants having visited the fair was about 6000 citizens. As a result of the fair 328 people signed contracts of preliminary employment, 1165 applicants were chosen for the second job interview by the employers’ representatives, and 872 citizens were included into the personnel reserve of the enterprises.
Business initiative is attached importance to. The employment service can provide a financial support to citizens who want to start their own business and are recognized as unemployed according to the established procedures within the measures of self-employment promotion. The grant for beginners to start their own business is 58.8 thousand rubles. Yearly more than 600 people under 30 years of age establish their own business with the employment service assistance.
We have spoken to personnel director of the bread-baking plant «Hleb-4» OOO (Bread-4 Ltd.) Fomina Oxana Ivanovna about job opportunities in the most successful plant of the Altai territory. «Hleb-4» OOO is a member of Agro-Industrial Group «Altaiskiye Sakroma» (Altai Granaries).
-Oxana Ivanovna, could you tell us how the employment problem is solved in your plant?
- Traditionally, in the holiday season and when demand for bakery products increases our plant needs permanent and seasonal employees. Students over 18 years of age may be interested in our job opportunities because they can make some money on the side during their summer vacations.
- It is interesting that your plant transports employees to the worksite. Could you describe it in detail?
- Yes, of course. We transport our employees from different city districts as well as from various parts of the district to the plant. We have several service buses. It’ll be convenient for the residents of the Pervomaisky district looking for a job to get a job in our bread-baking plant if they live near our bus route. The bus route is Barnaul – Kazachy – Volga (highway) – Golyshovo (club) – Novopovaliha (highway) – Pervomaiskoye. The bus leaves from the village of Pervomaiskoye at 6.05 every day. Our offer may be considered by the residents of Sannikovo, Beryezovka, Povaliha, Boroviha, Zudilovo, Beloyarsk and Novoaltaisk.
-How often does the service bus come?
-The bus takes employees from the village council building of Pervomaiskoye to the plant every morning and comes back in the evening. Our workers are officially employed, the wages are paid twice a month without any delays (basic wages and advance) onto credit cards. The service bus is free.
-Who should our readers speak to, if they have any questions and want to get a job?
- If you want to try working in our plant you could call the personal department at (3852) 28-26-17, 8-963-507-00-55. I can tell you in advance that to get a job you must have your passport, work record card, fluorography (no more than of a year period), medical note of RW blood test, shoes. Later, during the first month of work you are to have a medical examination and get a sanitary certificate. We employ people with and without working experience (training course time is paid for).
- What job opportunities are there in bread-baking plant №4 now?
- At the moment we need bakers (men and women) initial wages 13000 rubles, metalworkers-repairmen 13000-15000 rubles, packers (women) 10000 rubles, doughmakers (women and men) 10000 rubles, moulders (women) 10000 rubles, loaders (men) 12000 rubles. Operating schedules are different, there is an opportunity to find the best variant.
В разделе «Инвесторам» настоящего сайта содержится информация, подлежащая раскрытию ЗАО «Барнаульский хлебокомбинат № 4» в сети Интернет, в соответствии с «Положением о раскрытии информации эмитентами эмиссионных ценных бумаг», утвержденным Приказом Федеральной службы по финансовым рынкам от 10 октября 2006 г. № 06-117/пз-н и иными нормативными правовыми актами Федерального органа исполнительной власти по рынку ценных бумаг.
В разделе «Инвесторам» настоящего сайта содержится информация, подлежащая раскрытию ОАО «Повалихинский комбикормовый завод» в сети Интернет, в соответствии с «Положением о раскрытии информации эмитентами эмиссионных ценных бумаг», утвержденным Приказом Федеральной службы по финансовым рынкам от 10 октября 2006 г. № 06-117/пз-н и иными нормативными правовыми актами Федерального органа исполнительной власти по рынку ценных бумаг.